Thursday

All aboard the video marketing bandwagon!

I've just read about new VIDEO MARKETING software coming out from an established internet marketer.

To me this is just another indication of people seeing the interest and hype surrounding video marketing and coming up with a way of cashing in.

Don't get me wrong I respect the marketer. He is very successful in his field (internet marketing) - but has no hard earned experience and success in video marketing.

Plus the software has nothing new. All the features can be be gained though other software solutions that have all been tried and tested solutions and been around for years. And just distributing videos to differing video platforms and providers without making some very important search engine distinctions is a recipe for disaster.

So be very careful when choosing video solutions or advice. Losing money is bad enough, but losing time is the biggest trap to avoid. We can never earn THAT back

Andy Frain

http://videoresults.com/video-results-2-0

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more about losing time Andy. You can never get it back and as someone who trades time all the time, it really has to be an important consideration for everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm not sure who you are referring to specifically, but I know I have wasted so much time just looking at people and products. Thanks for the wake up call!

    ReplyDelete