Friday

Another Video Marketing Idiot Exposed

While this video really made me laugh... it also demonstrates the depths of the cesspit at the bottom end of mass video marketers.

Look at the spam ridden comments (as well as the video) from the desperado wannabes who don't know any better.

I actually think videos (and bottom feeders in those niches) stooping to this level are good for people who have a solid genuine video strategy and produce high quality content.

There's no doubt a lot of genuine business owners would love their video to get 22,000 views in a month... but I'm sure a lot of those views are down people sharing and laughing at the mistake at the end of the video.

(This was kindly brought to my attention by our Master Mind Students Chris and Susan Beesley)


NB. You will have to click on the link below and watch the video on YouTube to get what what I'm on about.

Enjoy!

Andy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYlKRvvKg7I

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Warum sich das YouTube Abonnenten kaufen lohnt

    ReplyDelete